When I spoil a promo for my friends
When someone insults Barun Sobti
When I’m watching IPKKND with the aunties and Barun comes on screen, I look at my cousins like
All these sad IPKKND posts are making me sad. Seriously sad. Like I have final exams coming up soon and I need to be happy so that I can study because there is just so much *beep*-ing reading left to do.
So please, for the love of all that’s holy and all of us that are going to write final exams soon, accept the fact that it’s over and we cannot do anything about it. Then after you’ve done that, get over it and look forward to happier times and pastures, like the following:
- How about Barun’s new movie coming out in the new year? FUNNN.
- How about the possibility of Sanaya in a new role on another show? FUNNN.
- How about writing our final exams? FUNNN? (…well you get it)
I really hope that you’re not all really as depressed as your posts make you sound. Because at the end of the day, it was a fictional story. It was something that a few people sat around, wrote out and acted out.
Let’s refocus our energy back onto our own lives…(You know, the ones we all paid so much more attention to, pre-IPKKND)…because at the end of the day, we have to think:
- Will IPKKND be writing our final exams? (No)
- Will ASR actually be our husbands? (No)
- Will the show lend helpful to any aspect of our lives (other than as a creative outlet and showpiece of jalebis and pretty people)? (No)
So, cheer up and realize that it’s over, but hey, maybe this’ll allow us to refocus our priorities back onto our own lives!
Cheers to happy times, all!
When they started playing the Arnav-Khushi background music at the end of today’s episode, I was like
When fans CONTINUOUSLY complain about IPKKND on social media
When I saw Shaym’s face as he opened the door in the promo for tomorrow’s episode, I was just like